52nd Annual Carbondale Community Yard SaleSeptember 3, 2022
In the Banterra Center parking lotimmediately south and adjacent to the Banterra Center.
Restrooms available in the Center.
- One regular rental space equals four normal parking spaces.
- The sale is sponsored by the Rotary Club of Carbondale Breakfast.
- Sale hours: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Vehicles will be allowed to remain in one of the spaces you purchased. However, vehicles must be in place by 7:30 and cannot leave until 1:00.
- Sellers’ setup hours: 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Small rental space (3 parking spaces) – $30.
- Regular rental space (4 parking spaces) – $40.
- Oversized rental space (5 parking spaces) – $50.
- Supersized rental space (6 parking spaces) – $60.
- There is a $5.00 discount for registrations through August 27.
- For more information download the Sellers Information Sheet.
- To register download and send in the Sellers Registration Form
or register online with the button below.
- Both the Information Sheet and the Registration Form are available at the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce.
- For further information you can reach us by email.
Dates to remember
- Early registration begins.
- August 27
- Through this date discounted registration.
- August 27
- Postmark by this date for mail-in registration by check. No mail-in registration after this date.
- September 2
- Online registration closes at 7:00 p.m.
- September 3
- Same-day cash registration after 6 a.m. on site.